Furniture is considered as a highlight for any premises, back then office furniture had no significant importance but today if we look at the current scenario, we can see a drastic change as furniture plays an indispensable role in creating the ambience and the required atmosphere to work in. Your commercial office furniture should always be just right as several other factors like employee wellness and growth prospects are dependent on it as it has been proved a several times that dull, unorganized and drab furniture leads to lack of productivity amongst the employees. Therefore, the role of furniture in corporate spaces does not just stop at providing comfort and relaxing environment but is also linked with efficiency.
Your office furniture is also dependent on the type of sector and industry you are engaged into. We have a solution for all types of industries. There can be different models for corporate spaces like :
Contemporary office space with leather furnishings and heighted shelves.
Rustic office space with wooden panelling, cabins, wooden floor and rustic wooden shelves for storage
Urban design with long workstations, polyfolding chairs with some neutral colours on the background and some relaxing sofas in the lounge area.
Bohemian design for the people dealing in industries like vlogging, photography, etc. which includes pieces of bone credenza, canning chairs and velvet pouffie to lounge around.
Minimalist spaces with white background, workstations and sleek revolving chairs and long window panels which creates the space for natural sunlight.
Chairs : From revolving chairs to club chairs, we have variety of chairs to offer you like classic arm chair, wishbone chair, Wassily chair, womb chair chester field chair, director’s chair and tulip chair for the reception area and the waiting lounge.
Tables : We also deal in a wide range of tables for offices which includes writing desks, coffee table, secretary table, computer desk, L shaped desks and the executive desk.
Storage Furniture : A proper shelving unit is a must-have in an office. It can be small shelves, open storage units, book shelves or a modular chest of drawers.
We also have our expertise in offering you workstations, cubicles, credenza, partitions and wooden flooring.
Here are some of the recommendations for creating a better office space and working environment :
- Your office furniture would solely depend on the size of the workspace. Your workspace should never look bulky or overloaded as it creates a very clumsy environment. Instead using neutral tones and partitions can make the space look bigger.
- Office furniture should both be functional and comfortable in a long run. In the beginning it might be impulsive to buy plush and aesthetic furniture, but it should always be well thought considering the future requirements and work atmosphere.
- It is always necessary to have at least one meeting room or chamber with wide large desks or tables, in order to have meeting with the clients or even for the brainstorming sessions amongst the employees.
- Besides the storage unit for files and books it is also very important to have a pedestal unit under the desk for the storage of stationery and additional items so that workstation is always neat and organized.
- There should be an exposure to sunlight as it has proved to create a positive working environment as well as it should well-lit as it can have a huge impact on the productivity of the employees. It is always recommended to opt for warm white lighting.
- Always go for ergonomic furniture because it reduces the risk of back pain and neck problems thus resulting into reduction of stress.
At Blesswood we help you to choose your designs strategically and thoughtfully. We stand with you in creating your office space with utmost quality and precision to build a new corporate abode altogether.
Feel free to contact us for all your queries or simply drop us an email with all your requirements.
Happy to help you!